* No badgers were harmed in the creation of this blog *

** Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
**

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Next post, previous post: where do I go from here

The sharp-eyed among you will discover "First Post", "Previous" and "Next" links in the running fiction series - it seems unfair to someone who starts late, or misses an episode, to have to dig through all of the other, unrelated enteries just to find out what happened to Ian's patient, or Phillip's promotion.

Of course, this is a bit of a pain to construct anew each time, so if anyone knows of a better (easier) way, I'm all ears. Or eyes, or what have you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My suggestion is, let it go. Don't sweat the continuity. Post a paragraph or two every morning, and let them stand on their own. You can use tags to keep them sorted out. I find having stuff scrambled into the order in which I happen to post it is richly inspirational.